The last building in the historic Dayton Arcade complex has been purchased by Dayton Arcade Partners. The arm of real-estate company Cross Street Partners has acquired the Kuhns building on Main Street for $1,283,586.
The Kuhns building is the only historic Arcade property in the complex that still operates as a commercial office venue. The late-nineteenth century rustic red structure was renovated in 2007.
Owners Bob and Nancy Shiffler, with Kuhns 1883, and Dayton Arcade Partners are expected to close on the sale of the building next week.