More collaboration and accessible agricultural programs were key topics at this year's Black Farming Conference at Central State University on Saturday.
“Today from The Ohio Newsroom” takes you around the state, connecting you to news and neighbors from all over Ohio. Listen during “Morning Edition” starting Monday on 91.3 WYSO Public Radio.
Camp Otterbein has entertained summer campers in Hocking Hills for decades. But this summer, camps were canceled. And it’s uncertain if Otterbein will ever host campers again.
- 8 manatees leave Ohio to prepare for a return to the wild while 5 more arrive
- Nobel Prize goes to scientists who made mRNA COVID vaccines possible
- Cleveland Diocese LGBTQ+ policy illustrates rift in NE Ohio Catholics' views
- Golfers help South Korea win its first team gold medal in 13 years at Asian Games
- Donald Trump's business fraud trial gets underway in New York
Arts & Culture
Popular Stories from NPR
Are you a sustaining member who needs to update their credit card or payment information?
Every month WYSO Music staff highlight a noteworthy new release. Join us in celebrating artists new and old, local and international from a variety of genres and styles.