Bequests / Planned Giving
WYSO has been a treasured part of the Greater Dayton and Springfield community since 1958 because listeners like you have supported it. Supporting WYSO with a bequest in your will, as a beneficiary of your estate plans or through a number of planned giving vehicle options, is a wonderful tribute to your relationship with WYSO.
WYSO’s Resonator Society recognizes supporters of 91.3 WYSO who have created a provision in their estate plans or established a planned gift to benefit the station and have informed WYSO of this generous intent. Resonator Society members provide long-term financial stability to WYSO.
Your legacy can be tailored to your overall estate plans, and may include*, but is not limited to:
- A bequest in your will or trust
- An insurance policy with the station as beneficiary or policy owner
- A charitable remainder trust
- An individual retirement account
- Gifts of personal property or securities
*Gifts to WYSO are subject to the station’s gift acceptance policies.
Through your plans, you have the opportunity to:
- Endow your annual support in perpetuity through an estate gift
- Provide for critical station needs and equipment
- Provide a tribute to family and/or friends through honorary and memorial giving
Resonator Society members are recognized and thanked through on-air testimonials, with private invitations to special events, and within online & print publications.
Legal Name: Miami Valley Public Media
Mailing Address: 150 E. South College St. Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Sara Woodhull, Major Gift Officer (937) 609-8152 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Bequest Wording:
I devise and bequeath to WYSO Public Radio, c/o Miami Valley Public Media, (insert sum, percentage, or description of property), which shall be used for WYSO Public Radio’s permanent endowment.
WYSO Public Radio is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization.
Gifts to WYSO Public Radio are deductible for estate tax purposes.