- How can I renew my membership or make an additional gift?You can do it in just a few clicks here. If you haven’t, consider becoming a monthly sustaining member—that way, you can be sure your membership will always be current.
- How can I increase my monthly contribution? You can do it here.
- How can I update my payment information? You can do it in a few clicks here. If you are updating your contact information too, just make a note of the change in the comment box.
- Where is my WYSO MemberCard? All members contributing $10+ per month or $120+ per year may receive a WYSO MemberCard UPON REQUEST. You can request a new one by emailing Jackie Winfree or calling 937-769-1388. Please provide the name and address where it needs to be mailed.
- What is an Employer Match and how can I participate? When you donate to WYSO, you can double or triple the impact of your gift by participating in your employer’s charitable matching program. Many companies match employee donations to qualified organizations like WYSO. Check with you company’s HR representative, or click here for more information on the Employer Matching Gift program!
- Do you offer gift memberships? Yes! You can use this form to give the gift of a WYSO membership to the public radio fan(s) in your life.
- Do you accept memorial gifts? Yes, we do. Use this form to make a donation to honor a deceased friend or loved one.
Did you like a local story you heard this morning? Have a great idea for a MemberCard benefit? Let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org or 937.769.1374
Enjoy your favorite national and local WYSO programs here!
WYSO is a nonprofit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution to WYSO is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. WYSO automatically sends tax receipts every January to anyone donating $75 or more in the prior calendar year. This does not include vehicle donations, which are handled separately, or donations made through charitable checking accounts or donor-advised funds. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney for information about specific situations. For general information or to ask a question, please contact us.
WYSO’s EIN is: 83-0545108.