COVID-19 Policy for the Kettering Building (WYSO World Headquarters)
Effective August 6, 2021
- WYSO requires that everyone who enters the Kettering Building be masked and practices social distancing.
- Employees, interns, and contractors who have an office may remove their masks while in their office alone.
- In-person meetings can be held as long as masks are worn and social distancing is practiced.
- Visitors must wear masks AT ALL TIMES except when eating/drinking or recording.
- WYSO requires that all who regularly spend significant time within the building, including Employees, Interns, Board Members, Volunteers, and Music Hosts, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Proof of vaccination must be provided to the Director of Finance and Administration to be kept in a confidential file.
- WYSO strongly prefers that all who occasionally enter the station, including Musical Guests, Interviewees, Community Voices Producers, Maintenance and Engineering Personnel, and Parcel Delivery Personnel, be fully vaccinated.
- WYSO requires that any visitors not described in #3 above be fully vaccinated in order to enter the Kettering Building.