Every Sunday morning on WYSO Weekend host Jerry Kenney brings you the news of issues, interviews, arts and cultural events from across the Miami Valley. WYSO Weekend is WYSO's Radio Magazine.
Full episode of WYSO Weekend for October 21, 2012 featuring the following stories:
- Jerry Kenney speaks with Justin Howard of the Black Box Theatre in Dayton about bringing improv to Dayton
- Jerry Kenney speaks with performers participating in a free performance of Olivier Messiaen's Until the End of Time.
- PoliticsOhio: Neuhardt On Sequestration, Delphi, And Her Race Against Mike Turner
- An encore presentation of Kettering's 11th Hour's performance during WYSO's Fall Fund Drive.
Full episode of WYSO Weekend for October 7, 2012 including the following stories:
- In Ohio, A Three-Way Musical Marriage Of Convenience, by Emily McCord
- Niki Dakota talks to Fred Bartenstein about editing Bluegrass Bluesman: A Memoir (Music in American Life), the memoir of Josh Graves
Full episode of WYSO Weekend for September 30, 2012 including the following stories:
- New Ohio Guide: Fort Recovery, by Aileen LeBlanc
- Jerry Kenney speaks with Mitch Albom, author of Tuesdays With Morrie, ahead of his appearance in Dayton on October 4th.
- The latest installment of the SOCHE Talks: Communities Confronting the Achievement Gap
Full episode of WYSO Weekend for September 23, 2012 including the following stories:
- The Signature: A Poetic Medley Show, by Community Voices producer Kristen Wicker
- Jerry Kenney speaks with Johnathan McNeal of the Neon Movies in Dayton about the upcoming LGBT Film Festival
- New Ohio Guide: Oak Openings, by Greg Tye
Full episode of WYSO Weekend for September 16, 2012 including the following stories:
- Enter the Man Cave, by Community Voices producer Kristen Wicker
- New Ohio Guide: Cleveland, by Mark Urycki
- Niki Dakota speaks with Krista Magaw from Tecumseh Land Trust about their 8th Annual Harvest
WYSO 150 East South College St. Yellow Springs, OH 45387 Office: (937) 767-6420 Studio/Requests: (937)769-1998 Listener Comments: (937)769-1374
©2013 WYSO |